Holiday Jam Terms and Conditions
The following document describes Holiday Jams's terms and conditions, which you agree to by using our website. If you don't agree to anything that we describe here, please don't use the site but do let us know what you don't agree with, because customer service is our bread and butter and we love to hear from our customers.
Holiday Jam may need to change these terms from time to time as our product grows and becomes more awesome and this can happen without notice. We also reserve the right to interpret this document in the way that makes the most sense to us.
We understand that it's ridiculous to ask you to keep an eye on this document to see if it changes, but there's really no other way to let you know about it unless you want to sign up for our newsletter (which you should definitely do, because it's excellent).
Holiday Jam is a reseller of package tours and services from a wide variety of companies. We sincerely hope that you enjoy using our services. By using those services after any amendments have been made to this document, you agree to these terms and conditions, which we will now do our best to describe in some detail.
- You agree to use www.holidayjam.co.za & Holiday Jam's affiliated websites and products (afterward here referred to as Holiday Jam") only for lawful purposes.
- You will only use Holiday Jam to make legitimate requests to book tours and other services that we offer through Holiday Jam. That means no speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You also agree not to use robots or other automated means to access our products.
- You agree that you are not a direct competitor of our company coming to steal all our great ideas.
- You agree that you are allowed to agree to these terms.
- Holiday Jam does not endorse any offensive, indecent, inaccurate or inappropriate behaviour or content.
- We cannot vouch for the accuracy in the descriptions of all the tours.
- We reserve the right to remove content from our site without notice and at our sole discretion. For example, we might find the language in a review or a comment on a tour inappropriate for our site and we might just decide to delete it.
- We love our writers, photographers, and other content people and we like them to be happy. We pledge to display your contributions to the site in the best way we can, but we make the decisions regarding design and all that. As with everything else here though, we would love to hear from you if you have any criticism.
- If you need to cancel your trip or change your reservation just drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you do that, free of charge. However, costs may increase (or decrease) as a result of your booking changes. If that happens, we will let you know about any price increase (or decrease).
- If you reduce the number of people in a booking, that amounts to a cancellation of those passengers/participants. If you increase the number, please note that there may not be an available number of seats for the increase. Bear with us. We will do our absolute best to get you what you need.
- Cancellations are allowed, but keep in mind that some tour operators have cancellation fees associated with their tours. These cancellation policies are displayed on the individual tour pages on our site, where applicable.
Thank you for reading through Holiday Jam's terms & conditions and we wish you an awesome life changing holiday!